- Research Services Section, Sultan Abdul Samad Library, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) was established on 16th February 2015. This section offer services to assist research:
- To prepare publication performance report of UPM & higher education institutions required by the Ministry, University top management, Faculties, Institutes, Centers and Department.
- To provide publication performance report of UPM researcher / academician for employment, promotion or contract extension. Those interested may fill in the request form [Publication Performance Verification Form] and e-mail to email@example.com or submit to Research and Information Services Division, Level 1, Sultan Abdul Samad Library.
- To assist Putra Science Park in conducting prior art search for intellectual property protection request.
- To manage Research Information Portal contents to facilitate access to research information resources.
- To provide face to face consultation and training sessions related to research / publication tools.
- To conduct analysis/research to enhance library services.
|Day||During Semester / Semester Break|
|Monday – Thursday||8.30 am – 4.30 pm|
|Friday||8.30 am – 12.00 pm|
|3.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|Saturday / Sunday / Public Holiday||Closed|